Makeup classes for individuals and private parties up to 6 people held in a fun and energetic atmosphere where you will be taught how to do a full face of makeup from start to finish. These lessons are perfect for people of all different skill levels ranging from novice to highly skilled. These classes are for woman who want to improve their makeup skills, are looking for feedback on how to use products they already own, and recommendations on what to buy.
Hey! I’m Alicia, but most people call me Leesh.
I have been a makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist for a little over 7 years. Last March, I furthered my education and passion for makeup by attending & completing the Makeup Forever Academy in Paris, France.
I currently work behind the chair at Studio 9 Salon where I am the manager of makeup and a bridal hair and makeup specialist. In the past 7 years I have worked on several movie & commercial sets, created unique looks for fashion designers which were featured in shows and magazines, and shockingly enough studied truck driving… YES, truck driving! Where I went on to receive a CDL license allowing me to drive the Studio 9 Salon mobile salons. Driving the mobile salons has given me the opportunity to travel on location doing hair and makeup for bridal shows, special events, and countless wedding days!
My passion has always been to help people feel confident and look amazing. I decided to create “Lessons by Leesh” to share my love & knowledge for makeup with a goal to teach everyday clients how to do their makeup in a non intimidating and fun way. I am so excited to start this next journey and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!!! 💗
Click on a category for more information
• Minimal makeup that defines your features without major changes, sculpting, or colors.
• No makeup makeup look or second skin
• Using more contrast and color in makeup to create a more dramatic look
• using heavy contour, false eyelashes, and winged eyeliner.
• Very minimal makeup
• A class to teach girls who are just starting to wear makeup.
• Answering questions on all thing's makeup.
• enhancing an individual's makeup without looking heavy or made up.
• using trendy techniques like fluffy brows, under contouring, and spot correcting instead of all over foundation in order to achieve the "Clean girl" look
Price is per person maximum of 6 attendees per class. All classes held at our Shelby Township location.